Trellis netting saves space and supports plants including beans, tomatoes and cucumbers to vines and flowers. Can even be used for espalier.Directions for use:
If attaching to a brick or metal wall, use hooks or screws. Tie to a PVC frame or nail, tie or staple to a wood fence or frame, adjusting the trellis netting as you go. As your plants grow, thread them through the netting, so it will support the plant and the fruit or vegetables that it produces.
Benefits of using trellis netting:
1. Allows plants to thrive, stress free from growth.
2. Frees up space in square foot or raised bed gardens.
3. Trains plants to grow vertically,rather than compete for ground space.
- Two size available - 5x15ft/5x30ft, cuts easily to Any Size!
- Mesh Size - 6" x 6", reduces damage to crops and makes harvesting easier!
- Heavy-duty polyester netting is ideal for growing tomatoes, peas and all vine crops
- Made from genuine Polyester
- Weight Per Piece: 75g / 2.6 oz